Tuesday, January 05, 2010

8 on Tuesday - can't think of 10!

1. I really need to download pictures from our camera... so no new pictures to share today.
2. Maya had her first class of unparented gymnastics. She did so well and exceeded my expectations. I am so proud of my little girl.
3. Maya wanted to go to Tim Horton's for lunch after gymnastics. I agreed as long as we could find a drive thru since Ian was sleeping. Thanks to the GPS, we went to 4 different TH, none with a drive thru. By then Ian was awake, so we drove back to our local TH and had a yummy lunch.
4. Biggest Loser starts tonight.
5. Prep work for Maya's birthday party has started. Rice Krispie log is made and oreo cookies are started.
6. I have a busy day of shopping tomorrow.
7. Tomorrow is daycare day for Maya.
8. So far, our first week of "back to normal" is going well.

No comments: